The World’s First Cannabis Adventure Park with a focus on Education, Research & Charity
What’s the differences?
- Plant Name: Cannabis Sativa
- High Quantity of CBD, CBG, CBN, etc
- Low Quantity of THC (Must be 0.3% or less)
- No psychoactive effects, won’t make you feel “high”
- Legalized in all 50 states by the 2018 Farm Bill
- Plant Name: Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica
- High Quantity of THC (Even higher for Cannabis Indica)
- Lower Quantity of CBD, CBG, CBN, etc
- Psychoactive effects, you will feel “high”
- Legal in at least 33 states medically, 11 recreationally
“Industrial Hemp is also known as Cannabis Sativa.” – Big Canna World
We are on a mission here at Big Canna World to educate about Cannabis, its amazing benefits and share that with anyone who wants to learn. Come experience a uniquely hands-on experience where you can see, touch and feel different types of Cannabis products while enjoying North Carolina’s beautiful mountains.
Help us build a non-profit adventure park and help Big Canna World supporting cannabis educational and medical research charities. We need your support to build this dream into a reality for everyone. Please join us and share with your friends & family to help us make this a reality.
Can’t everyone just get along? ❤️
Sign Up for Updates on Indiegogo
There is no cost, it only takes a few seconds and we will never sell your information. Please share Big Canna World with your inner circle.